There is a saying that it is never too late to replace something you’ve lost. That is especially true in dentistry where even lost teeth can be replaced. Dentures have come a long, long way since your grandfather’s day, and he would have never believed what we can do with dental implants.
The highly skilled dental team at Leone & Wenning Cosmetic and General Dentistry in Red Bank, NJ offers all kinds of options in its restorative services that will make you forget you were ever ashamed of opening your mouth. As a matter of fact, you’ll find that you’ll actually look forward to flashing a broad, gleaming smile.
Restorative dentistry is both a treatment and cosmetic approach, but, most of all, it is a solution to missing teeth, decayed teeth that are beyond saving with a filling or root canal and even teeth that are cracked, chipped and discolored. There was a time when we had to live with such imperfections and tried not to smile too much.
Restoring means bringing something back to the way in way before or to a normal condition. Restorative dentistry can do much more than that by making your teeth look, feel and perform better than they ever have. Implants, crowns and bridges are all part of the restorative services we offer at Leone & Wenning, but so are fillings that look and feel like they are part of the natural tooth.
Although some of its benefits are cosmetic, restorative dental options are more often an improvement in terms of chewing efficiency and just making you feel better. A great fitting set of dentures or dental implants can be life changing in terms of self-esteem and taking a starring role in your professional and social activities.
For every adverse dental condition, whether it is developmental or the result of injury or neglect, there is a restorative approach.
We offer the following preventive services to ensure your dental health and preserve that all-important smile:
- Porcelain Veneers — These tooth coverings protect its surface from damage, and you can’t even tell they are there. They are perfect examples of something that is both cosmetic and a functional improvement.
- Dental Implants — The idea of surgically connecting the stem of a replacement tooth into the jawbone may seem like a trial, but times have changed and an increasing number of people are going with dental implants over dentures. Implants can last a lifetime for most adults and they will likely look better than your real teeth aver did..
- Permanent Bridges and Crowns — We can bridge the gap between missing teeth with permanent bridges. We can also cover a damaged or misshapen tooth with a crown that looks great and is tough, durable and functional.
- Enamel Fillings — What are your teeth made of? Enamel. You can’t ask for a better material than that.
- Dentures — You won’t believe how good you’ll look with teeth that look like they are part of you.
- Removable metal clasp partial dentures — They’re secure and removable. There when you need them and they can come out when you don’t.
- Removable Valplast flexible partial dentures — They are flexible and virtually invisible so you don’t have to be self-conscious when eating or smiling.
These is no reason to give up on your dental health and appearance, even if you have lost your teeth or they are damaged, defective or imperfect. We are here to help you restore those flaws and bring back that smile.